New to the fam here!

Hi people! My name is Idris and I’m Canadian. I like trading forex and enjoy the grinding in applying different trading strategies. I like learning from others and looking forward to enjoying my presence on this forum. Cheers!

1 Like

Welcoooome! :blush: If you like the grind, then I think forex will make you work for it. :blush: Haha. Are you already trading live right now? :slight_smile: If so, how long have you been trading? :smiley:

Hello and welcome, Idris! Looking forward to hearing more about your trading experiences. See you around!

learning is really important , no way to deny but besides this it is more appropriate to make sure practice session.

hi and welcome … this forum is awesome , just enjoy the environment.

Welcome to the community, Idris. It’s nice to that you are enjoying trading fx. I sometimes get frustrated. How has your trading been so far?

Hello there, welcome to the forum. Likewise, looking forward to hearing about your experiences and how you overcame any hurdles. Do share! Best wishes!

Wishing you the best for your trading journey!

Hello! Welcome to the forum. Interested in hearing more about your progress. Cheers!

Hello Idris, stay active on this forum. You will get to learn so much from other traders.

Hello there! Welcome to the fam! Looking forward to see more of you here (:

Which strategy are you liking the best so far?

@Abiolaforex Hello, welcome to the community! Looking forward to interacting with you. Good luck on your journey.

Hi Idris, welcome! :slightly_smiling_face: