New to the Fam!

Hiya everyone! I’m a newbie and I’m looking forward to meeting and learning with all of you! It’s taking me some time to learn as I have a full-time job (which I absolutely love because it’s in a field I went to school for and I get paid to watch sports)! Nonetheless, I was introduced to ForEx by a friend during Coco (Covid) when everything was shut down, but then took a break once sports came back and been working every since. Excited to get started again!!

1 Like

It can be a very rewarding hobby when you get good at! Best of luck with the journey!

1 Like

Don’t worryy! :blush: You can take your time learning and absorbing as much knowledge as you can before you’re actually ready to go live. :blush: It’s a bit challenging to manage learning forex while working a full-time job but I wish you all the best! :smiley: Are you going through the school here rn? :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s also my first time hearing Coco for Covid. All I know is Ms. Rona! :stuck_out_tongue: I might use it when I talk to my friends next time. Hahaha.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the community! This is a really good place to learn how to trade. Good luck on your trading journey!

1 Like

most welcome in this community , have a very good journey on there.

1 Like

This forum is full of education, be knowledgeable from this trading place by learning. harpy trading

1 Like

Thanks so much! Yes, I just started with these courses last night.

Btw, I started saying “coco” for Covid after a co-worker mentioned it. I used to say Mr. ‘Rona​:wink::joy:

This is impossible. And awesome. Impossibly awesome. Can I ask what you do? And welcome!

Thanks! I work for a local television station covering sports (pro, some college and high school events). Been in the biz for almost 30 years. :grinning:

Most welcome, take time to do enough research since you’re getting back in the game. Wishing you all the luck and patience you need. Also, coco for (covid) is quite a creative nickname, haven’t heard it before. Enjoy!

1 Like

Hi, I am very interested in knowing more about your growth so far. Welcome to the forum. A small tip - stay alert and focused and be very patient. Cheers!

1 Like

Welcome to the community, fam!

1 Like

Hi and welcome then. What’s your full-time job cuz I get curious about it? :wink:

1 Like

Hey there! I do agree it can be tough to get back to trading or balance it with daily chores. All you need to do to kickstart the process. So intense research and grasp information that you can benefit you. Looking forward to hearing how it all pans out! Best of luck.

Thanks! I work for a local television station covering sports (pro, some college and high school events). Been in the biz for almost 30 years. :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome to babypips! Know one thing that you get good at trading with time. If you ever try to rush things, the market will eliminate you.

Interesting job may be.

Hi everyone, I’m new here and love to learn and understand trading forex. what are the step by step rules to be successful trading ? thank you and Be bless to all.