New to the forum

Hi I’m Milespro10 and I’m new to the forum and to trading. Looking forward to learning a lot moving forward and hopefully create some generational wealth!!

Welcome! You can start by getting the education tab up and getting cracking through the school of pipsology. In the meantime if you’re looking at generational wealth, time is your friend so maybe look to long term investing in something like ETFs or Index Funds as making money from trading may be some time off yet.

Welcome to the community, @Milespro10. Just ask away if some things aren’t clear to you. Hope to hear more from you in the future.

1 Like

Hello, you are in the right community. Success depends on how much you know and how well you can apply that knowledge effectively. Focus on developing skills. One day you will be successful.

1 Like

Welcome to the community. You can begin your learning from this site. Proceed to this link Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com and start your study. Best of luck.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forex world.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forex world.

Hopefully. :crossed_fingers: Forex is definitely not a walk in the park, but I hope you can take it, and that you’re determined to really push through and become profitable. :blush: Good luuuuck! :smiley:

Thanks imma try and take it all in

Welcome aboard your in the right place :grinning:
Lots to learn and helpful people here good luck on your trading journey

Every new trader should make a good plan to make money from this market.

A good plan can make you rich.

Welcome. Don’t skip any of the education it’s well worth ir