New to the forum!

Hey, y’all!!

I’ve been on the education end of this website for a few weeks. Looking forward to completing the course and ultimately taking on my FX trading journey to start making money. See y’all around!

thanks for choosing this community , this forum is really supportive for beginners level , i hope you will enjoy the environment.

1 Like

hi and welcome , good journey from this friendly community.

learning is really important for all kinds of trader but any kind of learning approach can be useless if there is no regular level of practice.

i hope your new trading journey will be awesome , hope for the best

the best course ever " Baby Pips school’ which is really effective to acquire all basic terms. and this is only the way to survive as beginner .

Don’t think about making money so much. You’re a 1st year surgical med student and aren’t being given a scalpel to test on pigskin yet. Get the skills right and money follows.

Hello and welcome! How are you finding it? I hope you’re enjoying the School. There’s so much to learn, just continue to be patient and stay motivated on your efforts to be a profitable trader.

Welcome to the community, @xoluna. I hope you consider starting with a demo account so that you don’t lose any money while you’re still learning. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Welcome to the forum!