New to the Site but it looks very good

Hi everyone. Pretty new to trading but I have been looking into for a number of years now. I’m Irish but I work as a truck driver in New Zealand so I don’t have as much time to delicate to trading as I would like. Paid for a course before and a years membership but never utilized it properly. Hoping to really make a go of it this time round as this site looks pretty good. Looking forward to chatting to you guys and hopefully open a live account once I’ve finished the schooling system on here, really enjoying the setup

Brum

paid course or free, its really complicated issue , by the way can you explain some of these about paid course ?

Welcome to BP, @Brum I hope you find the site useful.

Sounds like there’s an interesting personal story in there somewhere! :slight_smile:

Welcome Brum, I know several quite successful part time traders. Good luck ti you!

Welcome Brum!

I am new to the site to, but finding it very helpful, and lots of support to answers questions :slight_smile:

welcome
and go easy
truck driving is much easier and less dangerous i believe

Welcome to babypips.

welcome to the forums brum. good luck on your trading. i am also currently reading the school here. what lesson are you on now?

Welcoooome @Brum! :blush: I’ve always wanted to visit New Zealand! Haha. I just need to save up enough money for it! :smile: Good luck and I wish you all the best in your trading. :blush: Hope we could also get to interact more soon!

Wow!! Thanks for all the replies, wasn’t really expecting any to be honest, seems like a good community. The Irish always have a few good auld stores. Still at the very beginning of the schooling but trying to make my way throught it when I have the time. You really should try to get to New Zealand at some point, its a beautiful country. Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. Looking forward to spend time chatting on here

The paid course I used basically charged an annual fee and you could use their software, signal and custom indicators. Didn’t really spend enough time learning it and my subscription ran out. Don’t think I’d pay for it again

Welcome Brum - may fortune be with you!

hey brum, i to have tried trading before but after starting out quite well i quickly became overwhelmed by it all and gave up, hoping things will sink in better this time round.

Paul and Brum, its easy to become discouraged, oh so easy. But what hard is choosing to go to the moon in this decade? Remember that from JFK, we choose this not because it is easy but because it is hard. Trading doesn’t have to be difficult as a friend says, If it were easy everyone would be doing it, the cliche says.

If you have the patience and the fortitude coupled with the desire to have a life that you can choose to live anywhere in the world at your laptop. Then you will make it.

1 Like

thanks for the advice, patience and belief is my trouble i definitely need to work on mindset before i try again properly.

Welcome to the community, Brum! Enjoy the FREE lessons at the School of Pipsology! Good luck and hope to hear more from you and hopefully we can all learn from each other! :slight_smile: