New to this forum but not in forex

Happy to be here with y’all

Hey man, welcome! Which forex forums were you on before babypips?

Investing.com

Ahh didn’t realize they had a forum section there.

They have, but i don’t spend alot of time on forums, i have a WhatsApp group with people learning from me, so i spend more of my time with them when I’m not trading

That’s cool. How did you discover your Whatsapp group?

I get new traders from Facebook trading groups who are still struggling with their trading and add them up in my group so i can trach them

Welcome to baby pips! How long have you been trading?

1 Like

I’ve been trading for 3+years now

Cool. Forex or crypto or both?

Hey hey, welcome to the community.

Forex, indices & shares

1 Like

Thanks fam

1 Like

Nice to meet you Mate , 3 years is a long time , by the way as a newcomers which education have you completed including demo account ?

Welcome to the community @forexstarkid! Hope to see more of you here! :slight_smile:

Thanks friend, nice meeting you

Well I’ve been practicing on demo account from day one right up to this moment i still backtest on demo, I’ve learned about Japanese Candlestick Patterns, price action & a bit of fundamental

there’s soooooo many people that are begging for help in those trading groups, it’s crazy. That’s a goldmine for scammers smh. But, I agree. It’s a great way to find people that you can help if those are your intentions.

Like when I go on Facebook, all I see on my timeline are newbies begging for signals and asking people whether a pair will go up or down lol it’s crazy, and all you see in the comments are people promoting their signals and/or scams.

I really feel for newbies :pensive: