New to trading and advice

Hello, dear all!
It’s been a while since I was surfing through BabyPips, and I didn’t have access to post or reply. Thanks to the BabyPips community for allowing me to start interacting with you guys and keeping this forum safe for all of us. On a personal note, I recently went through a breakup, and I’m looking to channel my energy into learning and exploring the world of trading. While I’m not new to BabyPips, I am new to trading. I would greatly appreciate any advice you have to offer as I embark on this new journey. Thank you all! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Hi, did you finish the education section already? Regards Greg

1 Like

Hey @eleanorkim
Emotional self-control is one aspect of trading. Consider the impact of emotions on trading.
Best wishes.

1 Like

Which is developing a ZEN mindset to accept but ignore emotional challenges.

1 Like

Lotta breakups and breakdowns in the market. Be strong and come outta any shits.

1 Like

Not yet Prof. :see_no_evil: but planning to. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I broke up with my boy friend. I am trying to move on. thanks.
I see you are graduated from babypis pipsology, congrats!
how long did i take?

thanks Oli. i lost something and i found you guys in here. :sob: tear of happiness

1 Like

hello Steve.
what do you mean by ZEN?
I did n’t get that :pleading_face:

You are free to Google it. To be a successful trader you need to put in the learning work yourself. A Zen mindset is being detached.

1 Like

Totally agree. I know people who don’t even bother to search and learn. a trader should always be in peruse o f learning.

Always love seeing more women traders here! :blush: I think it’s great that you’re trying to move forward from the breakup. But I hope you also give yourself more time to heal. :blush: Forex and the school here would always be available then. :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome back and sorry to hear about your breakup. Focusing on personal growth and new experiences can be a great way to heal and move forward. Enjoy the learning journey and best of luck on your trading adventure!

2 Likes

Hi Eleanorkim. Goodluck in your trading!

1 Like

Hi. newbie scalper thanks. You made this name to start this journey by scalping?! (just kidding) wish you luck too.

Yes it is been a while we have been broke up and I always think about him. Can’t stop thinking.
life goes on. it may take a while. thanks for your kind words. wish you luck too.

coz life continues. what else should I do? I just can’t see him in the same café we used to go. :sob:
yup who runs the world? girls. :muscle:

Hearing about people’s experiences is always attractive since it helps us avoid making the same mistakes. We are all aware that we live in a technological age.

Absolutely! Your viewpoint is greatly appreciated. When it comes to successful trading, personal learning and maintaining a Zen mindset of detachment are key. Additionally, being open to hearing other opinions and insights can bring valuable perspectives to your trading journey.

Now you have motivation to show him who he lost.