New to trading, and excited to learn

I’ve never dived into trading even though I’ve heard about it a lot. I am now challenging myself to learn more and start trading.

1 Like

Hello and welcome! If you haven’t been through the School of Pipsology yet, you should check it out. Good luck on your trading journey!

Welcome to the community, @bez_97. Start with the education section here if you’re not doing that yet. Then when you’re ready you can open a demo account to practice what you’re learning.

Stay focused and disciplined. Keep learning and planning your strategies alongside.

Stay focused and don’t get adventurous before you end up losing. By the way, do you know what trading style suits your style and personality?

Hello and welcome to the platform. Hope you find what you are looking for here. Good luck to you.

That’s great to hear! People with challenging minds are the perfect fits for trading platforms.
To learn the best practices of forex trade, try fx academy and babypips school of pipsology. I tried it myself when I was a beginner and they helped me a lot during my initial period in forex trade.
Welcome aboard to forex trading!