New To trading FX and this Forum

Hi All My name is Martin

As you can see I am new to this forum. and fairly new to trading FX. I need some help still and struggle to consistently male money. I would like to trade as a profession and just a hobby

1 Like

how long have you been at it for? and are you LIVE or demo

I have been trading for a 1 and a half years on stocks and commodities mainly live with not much success. Forex for 3 months live on and off

trading stocks is a bit different from trading FX,just keep studying and you should really just open a demo account until you get the hang of things

Thanks Justin. Strange enough demo trading I seem to make money grinning but live therein lies the problem. I am really studding hard, done many courses including baby pips. I am however trading small no more than 2% per trade only 1000 USD

yea , I mean just take your time. The market isnt going anywhere, trust me. If you go into trading chasing after the money then you will lose. You have to develop a passion for trading, and focus on learning the skill. I’m still not where I want to be yet, but I’m taking it one day at a time. Try to learn knew things everyday. $1,000 is a nice starting capital so just take your time and trade small lot sizes, maybe 0.05 to build up your confidence

Thank you Justin I will definitely do as suggested. Thanks for the advice

1 Like

lmaooo it’s just “Shell” , and I’m a woman,but no problem! keep it up and don’t quit

My apologies looking without reading properly
Shell got it.

1 Like

Hi Martin!

How are FX treating you lately?

Hi Jane

Getting there still not profitable but losing less per losing trade and winning more per trade. Unfortunatly still close to 60+%losing trades
How about you Jane are you one of the few champion traders. Please share your experience

I just joined😦I hope I will get used to it …