New trader here what do I need to know

Hey everybody I’m a new trader here

HI and welcome. Focus on learning and practicing. That’s all you need to do. Forget about money and being a baller. Head to the education section and get stuck in.

Hello and welcome to the community! My best advice would be to stick to it and get plenty of practice before going live. Too many come through and give up before they ever really give trading a chance.

Hello and welcome! Start with the education section. It will help you understand the basics of forex trading. If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask. There are lots of great people in this community who would love to help out.

Welcome to the community, @KashKelz. Have you started with the school yet? It’s the best place to start for beginners. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Hi. First of all, welcome to Babypips. As suggested by others, please start with your forex education. Devote your time to acquiring knowledge and forget about money for a while. Build skills and be consistent. You will notice your growth. Good luck