New Trader : Support and forums

Hello,

I am a new trader, I’m currently learning as much as I can over the next year before I start trading with real money.

I would love to learn and be around those like minded. It’s completely new for me and just like learning a new skill, it’s a whole new world. Would love some help and friends who are interested in the Markets.

Hope to keep in touch soon,
Chlo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, did you visit the education section already?

2 Likes

Check out ‘Learn Forex’ section.

2 Likes

Hey there, welcome! Take a peek at the Learn Forex section mentioned above, and don’t hesitate to throw any questions you’ve got our way. We’re all here to help you out. :wink:

1 Like

Hey Chlo! :blush: Welcome to the trading world! It’s fantastic that you’re diving in and soaking up all you can. You’re in the right place to learn and grow among like-minded folks. Let’s navigate this exciting journey together. Looking forward to sharing insights and successes. Keep in touch!

1 Like

Welcome aboard! Diving into trading is quite the adventure and you’re taking a smart approach by learning first. You’ll find plenty of like-minded individuals here eager to share insights and experiences. Don’t hesitate to ask questions and share your learning journey. Looking forward to seeing your progress and exchanging market wisdom!

1 Like

it’s of utmost importance to pass through babypips trading school.
everything’s described with one-syllable words here, and, yeah, welcome onboard!
feel free to ask whatever pops up in the mind, non-indifferent ones will always hint.

1 Like

Hey Chlo! Welcome to the trading world. It’s awesome that you’re taking the time to learn before diving in. This journey is definitely more fun and enriching with a community. Count me in! Let’s share insights and grow together. Looking forward to keeping in touch and exploring the markets with you. :blush:

1 Like

Welcome Chlo! The School here is a great place for newbies to start. Take your time, be patient and stay motivated as you go through this journey. Good luck!

1 Like

Welcome! This community is a great place to share experiences, learn, and grow together. If you have any questions or need help, feel free to ask. Good luck!

1 Like

Yeah I’m getting through it. It’s good. Questions for you all soon

Enjoy learning and we will be looking forward to your progress!