New trader to forex, old bunny to trading stocks

Hello everyone, Glad to be here n learn new strategies, new methods, use experience learned from trading stocks and be opened minded to new ideas.
Creative thinking but with a discipline trading plan is my goal to successfully win in Forex. Not how much money I make but how many wins I achieve.
If u have a winning strategy let me me know. When I learn new ones I will surely share with everyone,
Let the games begin. Let’s see how the the Fed n Wall Street battle the interest rates so we can jump in and take some money from the table.
Old Bunny

1 Like

Welcome, study hard!

Be sure to complete Pipsology!
https://www.babypips.com/learn

Welcome to the community, Old Bunny! Enjoy the free resources here. Good luck and we’ll be looking forward to your progress!

I used to trade on shares and indices but found that it was self-limiting for long-term trading. Making money from shorts required very short-term TA and position management and I consistently made more money from bullish trades and bullish market periods. But in the end I was long when the Dow was rising and flat when it wasn’t so trading was very lumpy.

Forex offers the opportunity to be permanently in some or other long-term trades. Risks from news are lower and overheads are reduced.

1 Like

We’ll do. Thanks

1 Like

Welcome and good luck on your journey!