New User Tutorial and Badge?

Provide me the link of the new users tutorial!

1 Like

@DeirdreThomson7, I find the new user tutorial. I complete it. But I don’t get the badge. You can find it in your mail box!

1 Like

I agree that books are the best source of information. But when it is about clearing doubts, I can’t think of a better way than babypips where I get to connect to several experienced traders.

2 Likes

Definitely @Nicholesram, the experience is the best guide so it is always better to get information based on experience rather than theory.

1 Like

Learning is one thing but it is your experience that makes you a successful trader. As you start trading on the live market, you get well-versed with the market situations and prepare yourself for similar situations that may come in the future. You can make small investments to test your knowledge of the live market.

1 Like

Start with the school of pipsology and then move ahead with creating your demo account. Along with learning, practising is also important. You need to understand what you are doing because that’s what makes you an intelligent trader.

3 Likes

I guess you need to check out the messages and from there on, you can go ahead.

The best learning resource that I can tell is definitely going to be the school of pipsology. It is the best place for you to understand forex basics and learn how you must take baby steps in the market to reach your financial goals.

2 Likes

hello @BPbot need help starting out

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @BPbot display help.

@BPbot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@BPbot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@BPbot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@BPbot quote

:left_speech_bubble: A failure is a man who has blundered but is not capable of cashing in on the experience. — Elbert Hubbard

@BPbot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

Thanks for your help @baemax023

1 Like

/forums.babypips.com/t/how-to-use-the-forums-new-user-tips-and-tricks/104646

https://www.babypips.com/learn

Good evening! How can I get started please?

Hello! If you’re asking about the new user tutorial, you can check it out here:

If you’re asking on how to start trading, check out the School here:

:blush:

1 Like

Wow, this is like a trading academy. It looks really cool!

Hi… am glad to join this community

1 Like

You’ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.