New way of Signals - Fibonacci Trading on YouTube - 100% p.a. - no Blackbox -

Hello Babypippers,

I will start now my own independet idea of bringing forex education on a new way.
Most guys or gurus are selling signals or knowledge for a monthly fee. My way is something different. I believe in a world where knowledge do not need to cost huge amount of bucks.

I will give my knowledge to you every day, every setup and every video. I do not want your money, I just want that you learn, trade and be happy with profits. Everything you need to do is to support me with likes and views on YouTube.

Probably this way of bringing knowledge in the community is not the best for my bank account, but this way is the right way to show that Forex trading is no miracle or wizzard mythos.

I will show you on every Video my setups and the idea behind the setup. There are few strictly rules to follow that you can mirror my perfomances.

We starting on Monday 08/11/2014 next week. But I will post the rules and two examples from today setups seperately.

So far I wish everyone a wonderful weekend and hope to get an active discussion.

Thank you for your attention.

Fibonacci Trading Signals

[B][U]First of all - watch the explanation video with the rules[/U][/B] - [video=youtube_share;4jMSg7K3MzI]Fibonacci Trading Signals Rule overview, WATCH FIRST

Edit: 11/08/2014

From now I will post on every setup the advises risk per trade.
Usualy do not use more than 2 to 2.5% risk per trade and overnight trading calls are limited to 1% risk per trade.
Alsways use a SL, the advised SL or near the next s/r. Nothing is a holy grail.
Trading safe is my favorite mantra.
Scalp after 8 to 10 pips to bank the first profits and to stay safe, I usualy get out with 50% of my position. If the money stops out at breakeven do not get worry, we got the first bounce and the next setup will come.
Do not trade during exactly during news. Escpeially during NonFarmPayrolls (NFP = NoForexProfits) or central bank rate decissions.

[B][U]Australian Dollar vs. Canadian Dollar(AUDCAD) 08-08-2014[/B][/U] - [video=youtube_share;cW-POFxd9Ak]AUD\/CAD 08 08 2014

[B][U]Australian Dollar vs Swiss Franc (AUDCHF) 08-08-2014[/U][/B] - [video=youtube_share;TbmfIwvANcQ]AUDCHF 08 08 2014

Hello. Thanks for your thread and I am quite curious to see what it is all about.

I am however perplexed by the title which claims to be 100% P.A. (assuming it is Price Action), when your example videos show charts cluttered with various indicators making it actually quite difficult to read the Price itself.

Dear Carnino,

thank you for the reply. Of course you’re right with the problem of reading. So I have uploaded a file with the inidividual indicator and my template. So you do not only reading the analysis, now you can repeat it and learning it by doing yourself.

Thank you for that idea.

100% P.A. do not stand for Price Action, this stands for per annum. 100% profits per year my friend.

My trading is perfect for part time traders, only few high probability setups will be executed per month (around 10-15, sometimes 20, depending on market conditions). Together with the high probability and the scalp/breakeven trading rule it is very safe to trade.

Godd day everybody.

Today it is Monday the 11th of August, might be a slowly day like the most Mondays. But here are 2 of my views from today. First of all there are no big market movement events today. (checking every few hours on ForexFactory)

USDCHF high probability idea

GBPCHF high probability signal

I wish us all many green pips.

Meaning no disrespect, but if your objective is to teach newbies, then your tutorials are seriously lacking.

First of all, 100% per year has no meaning if you don’t inform them of the % Risk per trade, and the average Reward to Risk ratio to look for or try to achieve. Also for their peace of mind, they would also need to know other metrics, such as what the expected Win Rate and Drawdown will be. In essence there is no information on the risk and money management to be used in order to achieve the 100% Gain per Annum.

[I]EDIT: Yes, I know that your videos shows that for 3 trades you used a R:R ratio of 2:1, and for another you used a 3:1 ratio - but these are not explained for the newbie to understand.[/I]

If you want new traders to learn from you, I should set a good example and show them the complete picture, otherwise you are dooming them to failure and thus negating your efforts.

Thats absolutely correct, thank you for it. I have changed the thread name and added some additional information on my 2nd post.

Now it is better and no subscriber get prejudiced with a certain number of monthly pips or gains.
But you can expect consistently above 75% to 85% trade calls in profits and roughly 20-30 pips per day.
The focus is to providing technical set ups based on H4 and Daily Time frame chart, so naturally the trades will take some time before execution.

Many thanks for your efforts to help me building up a good basement.

FibonacciTradingSignals

EURGBP latenight signal

Slowly day, nothing really moves. Tonight are AUD news, lets see what happen. A news free overnight trading call.

FibonacciTradingSignals

soooo… what happened to thread