New year, new here

hello to every one. you can call me ‘mystic.’ i am new to foreign exchange and i am new to this website. i hope to learn from every one. thank you.

1 Like

Welcome mystic, did you bring your Crazy eight ball?
Do the Pipsology School it will work better the the 8 ball.

1 Like

Hello Mystic! Have you visited the School of Pipsology? It will help you learn the basics of forex trading. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello midwest. i don’t know about the ‘eight ball’ but i sure brought the ‘crazy.’ lol see you around sir.

hello baemax023. thank you for the welcome. i am currently reading the lessons and i am back to kindergarten. lol.

1 Like

Take your time! I’ve read the School 2 times and keep going back if needed. :joy:

Welcome to babypips @mystic707! I agree with @baemax023.

thank u for the welcome and tips coinlady and baemax023. i am taking my time with the school so i hope i could really absorb all these knowledge haha

2 Likes

CoinLady has that nailed.The Big Race

You’re welcome @mystic707! I wish I’d also taken more time to finish the school. I rushed so much when I was going through the school because I felt like if I didn’t do that I might lose interest.

were you already paper trading while learning in the school?

2 Likes

Nope. I finished the school and then started a demo account. I feel demo trading while going through the school is the most effective way to learn. Right now I’m going back to lessons while I’m demo trading. :slight_smile:

what indicators are you using right now? do you have a system? thanks for the response. appreciate it.

1 Like

I’m testing the 3 Ducks System which I found here on the forum. :slight_smile: How about you?

i am still testing different platforms so i have not started serious paper trading. what system would you recommend? thanks

1 Like

Hmm there are many systems here. I don’t know which one to recommend because it depends on how you plan to trade. :blush: