New Year's Resolution

It’s a new year and it’s time to make a difference. A lot of us make New Year’s resolutions, hoping for a positive change. This 2019, what are your New Year’s resolution? Can be personal or trading related.

:slight_smile:

Here’s some of mine:

Get more organized.
Save money and spend less. :sweat_smile:
Less time on my phone.
Become a better trader this year.

3 Likes

I’m going to trade at .01 Lot until I move up another rung and never no matter how many trades I have in play risk more than 1% of my equity.

1 Like

Let me join in on this! :smiley: Hahaha.

Mine would be:

GET FIT AND LOSE WEIGHT! :running_man:
Trade more consistently
Be more organize with my desk. :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My personal financial resolutions for 2019 are:

• Save as much possible. Its been something which I believe I am really good at but need to be more consistent with it.
  • Invest in long term plans.
2 Likes

HAHAHA excellent! Like better the 2nd and 3rd ones. :grin: I also have them on my list for this year.

1 Like

Great.

From yours, I will add to my list “Spend more time on things that really matter to me the most”.

GreetingsThis text will be hidden:+1:t3:

1 Like

Hahaha. :stuck_out_tongue: I see you skipped the first one! :smiley: Haha. I guess you’re already living a healthy lifestyle. :slight_smile:

HEHE. Well, you are so right. Staying healthy is a very important part of life. I should also add to start doing more exercise again. Maybe I’ll take the dust out of my old mountain bike.

Regards

1 Like

Yay! That is right. We all need to stay healthy! I’ll also add that to my list. :smiley: