New Zealand forex trader looking for a broker

Hi I am a forex trader residing in New Zealand. I am having trouble finding a broker with a solid reputation who is able to accept me as a client. I am preferably looking for an ECN broker, but in particular a larger, established broker. Any advice gratefully appreciated. As a work around could I use a brothers address in Australia.

GlobalPrime, australian broker regulated by ASIC, https://www.globalprime.com.au/
You can read reviews at Forexpeacearmy, GlobalPrime.com.au | Forex Brokers Reviews | Forex Peace Army

How about Pepperstone and IC Markets?

Hi @tommorgan,

By Searching on Google I am sure you find “True ECN Broker”. Before choosing Any Forex Broker you can check reviews, rating for the broker

And, Still, If you are not able to find the I will help you

And for ensuring real rating and review PFA is more appropriate website than others. You can check from here, hope you will find right one you need

pepperstone was one of my preferred options but they like so many others won’t accept NZ clients but thanks for your interest

Hi @tommorgan

These Brokers are accepted NZ Clients may be

Finpro Trading
turnkey fx
turnkey forex

Maybe, it´s not convenient for nz traders because they do have possibilities to trade with regulated brokers at Australia and New Zealand. Finpro trading and Turnkey forex are located in UK but not regulated by FCA.

Hello New Zealander! I think forex has connected the people from all around the world. I can not recommend a broker to you but I can tell you jow to find the one for yourself. You just need to choose the broker who has good reviews on these kind of forums. Stay blessed!

Pay attention ASIC brokers first because I think they will offer you best protection, since this regulator is located in Australia. Then consider UK brokers with FCA regulation like Tickmill and then turn your focus on offshore brokers which are far more flexible since they don’t fall to ESMA restrictions, for example Hotforex. They can offer you higher leverage like 1:100 or 1:500, but I strongly advice you to use low leverage because it’s much safer.

Have you trade with them ?

Hi. Have you had any luck with brokers? I’m in same position and really not impressed with brokers approved by the fma. Am trying to find a work-around … have you had any luck?

Blueberry Markets is an excellent broker, great reviews. However I am trying to find a second broker that accepts NZ residents and offers more indices, especially the Dollar Index, DXY or DX.
Preferably an Australian broker but otherwise based elsewhere.
Pepperstone, GoMarkets, Axi Trader, ICMarkets all don’t accept NZ residents anymore.
Does anyone know a reputable broker that offers a large range of indices?

Hi,
I am looking for forex broker in New Zealand too, Could someone share your suggestion?

I have an option for CMC market, is it a scam broker?