Newbi to babypips 😃

Hello I am Norris (Ned) from Jamaica.
The big WHY . I simply need some more down to earth information and this is why I am with this helping community of traders.
My goals and dreams is to be in the 5% of consistent traders in this century.
The ultimate is to be my own boss and to teach others to be the same .
Thank for the welcome
Ned🙏🏾Ja.

1 Like

Hi and welcome… :fist:t3:

Well, you have a long travel to success, so it’s important to construct a plan. On average, the top 5% of pros take many years to belong to the elite. Your starting point is this great education site with free courses throughout.

IMO, your route should be via a prop firm program. The earlier you can trade large accounts the better. Nowadays, there is so much information available, sometimes free as many major broker firms are offering YouTube tuition. Also prop firms would offer mentorship, which is not free.

Eventually, your greatest challenge is yourself. You will need to detach your mindset, and accept FEAR and PAIN, the two main emotional responses on every trade. There are several NEW excellent books on trading psychology. My favourite is The ZEN Trader by Peter Castle, followed by The Best Loser Wins by Tom Hougaard, and thirdly the Psychology of Trading. by Jason Jankovsky.

Tom is a top 5% pro who runs a live account on Telegram, open free to all.

I hope that gives you an insight, best of luck.

Hi and welcome Ned. Don’t be in too much of a rush and align your expectations correctly. Once you are getting to a point where you are profitable think about prop firm trading as Steve suggests.

That’s really nice of you to think about others too. If looking for knowledge, you’re at the right place my friend. Keep learning and growing. Good Luck.