Newbie and curious

Hi, just watched a video about trading and was curious how it works and how to learn the psychology

to learn psychology is really great level of challenge , need a very long time practice , by the way most welcome in this community.

if you are a complete new in trading i think it is more appropriate to start with psychology of school including a practice account. have a good journey

The psychology is experienced and learned by doing. First and foremost learn the process of trading before exposing yourself to this whole other area that needs to be conquered to get anywhere.

Whats up Jmandry I would recommend reading trading in the zone by Mark Douglas. It is a fantastic book when it comes to the psychology of trading.

The proper trading psychology isn’t built in a day; it takes time. You will learn about it when you start trading significantly. Also, learning takes time so be patient.

Hi there! Welcome!
I can assure you that forex trading psychology is definitely very interesting. But don’t rush. If you know nothing about trading, you won’t be able to understand how this psychology works. So I suggest you first learn about the forex market (if you actually want to trade).

‘Market Wizards’ by Jack D. Schwager is a great book to read to understand trading psychology. Traders need to be aware of psychology and sentiment that’s involved in market nature to make the best decisions in respect to earning maximum returns.

Welcome to the forum. I agree that the psychology of trading is an intriguing topic indeed. But I didn’t know it was interesting enough to pull people in like this! But it’s a good thing actually. Happy learning and keep your curiosity alive :nerd_face:

Hi. Do not be in a misconception that you can make easy money like they demonstrate on the videos. Learning and earning from forex trading is not easy and takes time and effort. The market is risky and you can lose too. Additionally, you must be disciplined and patient.

You can browse through different books available online or you could start trading with a small amount and spend time analysing the market. Understanding market psychology can take time so be patient. Good luck.