Newbie and learning

Hi there, I’m a newbie, just started in forex in April 2018. Love it! I’ll love it more when I start making some money tho!

2 Likes

Welcome and good luck,
may I suggest you start out he the School of Pipsology and don’t forget to take your quizzes.

1 Like

Keep it up! :grinning:

have you done baby pips school before starting trading ? how the condition about your trading right now ?

Welcome to forex pips. Happy forex learning and trading.

Hie

My name is Justin. I ve just joined in and I am doing the reading. Do you really make money in this game?

Regards

Justin

Good luck for your future trading!

Still learning, have signed on with apiary fund, they have great training, just looking to expand my knowledge, pretty close to getting funded.

good luck on your journey

Hi @gstrek100! I started my forex journey around the same time. Are you trading demo or live already? :slight_smile:

Demo still, but looking to get funded by March. Good luck!

1 Like

Wow! Good luck! :blush:

Who are you trading with or looking to what group to fund you?

they’re called Apiary Fund, check it out at apiaryfund dot com, great idea, they can explain better than me. Good Luck

I haven’t yet, But soon I hope!

da rookie is familiar with this group and Forex Fanatics.
They have thought me how to trade.
who said you can’t teach an old dog new tricks?

Yes, I see rookie in the chats all the time! Great group!

As far as I am concerned it is the best site and group of instructors to enable a trader to become consistently profitable.

Not taking anything away from BP, this is my go to site and has been since I heard the word FOREX when I need some learning.

I’ll stop there before I get sanctioned for advertising.

Good fortune to you and happy Piping.

Welcome and good luck. Remember be patient and have a decent strategy

Just wondering what tool you find the most effective for trade learning. I still feel like I need more theory here. And inspiration. If you know some good educational resources (no matter free or paid content, books, video, maybe online courses) please share them in this thread. I really appreciate it.