Newbie at forex

Hello i am newbie in forex traiding and i am from Cyprus.I have a clue about trading stocks(through my Bsc in Business Administration and Accounting ).I would like to give a big thank to everybody at babypips(admins,owners of the site and the community)for the educational lessons that worth hundreds of euros.I spend a lot of money through udemy but my questions are all answered here guys.Let minimize our risks and maximize our profits :slight_smile: cheers have a wonderfull sunny Sunday from cyprus

Welcome to the babypips community.
Since you are familiar with the lessons hosted here, I would suggest you read as many topics as possible to further enhance your knowledge.
See ya around!

this is a good suggestion , but as a newcomer that is really difficult to go through all post , you can start with pips school first of all.

most of the brokers from Cyprus in online we have . most welcome in this community .happy trading environment.

Thank you, @Hadden.

I did not mention the educational material present in babypips because OP said:

hi and welcome , happy trading

Hi and welcome. How was the degree? Did you cover much in the way of fundamentals that move markets, price action and sentiment or was it more like one module that touched on trading in that way?

Welcome! Looking forward to hearing more about your trading journey! See you around and good luck!

Of cource i covered a lot โ€ฆi am in summer school right now.i am truying to read very carefull everything to understand it.i am very surprice for the free material that this site has.I bought a lot of cources from udemy but the school of pipsology solved all the questions that i had until now

i have covered a lot of the material of the pipsology school:) .What do you suggest me to do as a beginer at forex

Welcome to the community, @panaretos34. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Yes be aware of people charging for basic information on forex. Sadly there are lots of people who are out there to exploit beginners.

Trade on demo first and see what you think - donโ€™t throw any live money at it until you are confident.