Newbie Baby "Ebeeny" (Ebony and Bee)

Hi guys! My name is Ebeeny and when I say “me” I mean “our”, because Ebeeny is a combination of my name and my boyfriend’s name :slightly_smiling_face:

I am a freelance performing artist and sound engineer while my boyfriend is still on his way trying to find his calling. Both of us are struggling with our finances that came to a point were getting married is soooooo impossible to achieve.
But we want to get married. Have our own family and a beautiful yet simple house to live with.

Our only way of reaching that goal is to look for a smart way to make our money work for us with every penny that we save.
I’m glad that we discovered Babypips after attending a free webinar about Introduction to Forex Trading. It gave us a chance to breath from a never ending worry due to our financial needs.

To be honest, our goal is to not get rich but to have a passive income that can sustain us while doing what we love. To be rich is just a bonus.

I know it’s still a long way for us but I believe that we can do it.

HORRRAAAYYY!!!

Forex trading is no less than a roller coaster ride that you take every day. You may or may not make profits but I am sure that there will always be something that you learn from your trades. Stay open to knowledge and new skills that you may learn when you go live.

As a newbie, your focus must be on understanding the market and how you can prevent losses. The reason why most new traders lose is simply because they become overexcited about their trading journey and in the rage, make decisions that they shouldn’t.