Newbie - Currently demo trading

Hi all,

New trader starting out his journey here. I have been demo trading about 2 months and have been learning as much as i can through books webinars and sites like this.

I did trade briefly about 6 years ago for 6 months or so and had no idea what i was doing with no real strategy. I didn’t blow an account or loose a lot but went straight into live trading as i thought it cant be that hard! lol

I guess why i signed up was to when i am ready start a journal and post my thoughts and trades down for others to see…get some accountability and try keep me honest to my strategy.

Hello, welcome to the Babypips forum!

What makes you drop forex 5.5 years back?

Back then i was trying to trade of a 15min chart whilst working a full time job and not really knowing what i was doing.

I was logging into my home machine from my work computer to get access to MT4 and it just didnt work in the long run. For some reason back then i didn’t even dawn on me to try and trade longer time frames and only look at charts in the morning and end of day.

Hello @Mholmes01! Welcome to BP! Good luck on your trading journey this time and I’m looking forward to your journal :slight_smile:

See you around!

Welcome to babypips @Mholmes01! Hoping to hear more and get to interact with you around the forum and your journal. :slight_smile:

Welcome @Mholmes01

Thanks all

Feeling like i am learning at lot at the moment with my demo trading. The more you look at the charts and learn from errors, gives you that bit more experience going forward into not taking bad entries and taking in the bigger picture rather than rushing into opening up positions

I can see clearly that you’ve learned a lot. It will be lost if you give up. So fightback with new lessons.

Glad to hear you’re back pursuing forex again! Looking forward to seeing your very own trade journal here!