Newbie: everyday is a possibility for a better life

Hello everyone, this is my first time here and I joined to gain the knowledge on how to trade to earn for a living. You make ask why now? Well this period I’m in is more of like a stage where I need to learn new things to be able to better my future (which actually begins today) so I feel this is a step for me to make it in life with this knowledge of trading

1 Like

Hi and welcome on BP :slight_smile: start from the education section and good luck in this journey :slight_smile: Regards Greg

Just focus on this. Let any rewards take care of themselves.

most welcome to this Forex world , you can check the education level which is free completely and very informative.

Welcoooone. :smiley: Haha. Love the title! And I definitely agree. :blush: I think you’re at the best place to start and just at the right time. :blush: Take your time learning and absorbing as much knowledge as you can! :smiley: Good luuuuck!

Welcome to the community! It’s always an exciting step to learn new things. Enjoy your stay and hope to see you around! :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community, @Tonyblaq1. Get busy with the education section here. Be patient as you go through the learning process because it can get tough. Good luck on your fx trading journey.