Newbie forex trader

its not about a time or pair,its about a strategy that works.

Hey hey hey. There is no best time or best way to trade forex. In my opinion , it is all about proper money management while learning from mistakes and understanding the undertones of the market !

Why must people message you??? Why not just start a thread or two and discuss and share what you do??? Like everybody else. That’s what the forums are for. Not just to sign up and post one post asking people to message you on quiet.

Sorry OP, but the odds are like the lotto if you’re trying to get into fx with just 250 to make steady income for the first time. Or consider it similar to professional tennis. Of the millions of people who can pick up a racquet only a few hundred at the top ranks can actually make a living at it where it’s similar by percentages with trading. You’re better off finding a new job, or do uber or uber-eats or mturk for more immediate cash. Because the best way to learn to trade live is doing it as a part-time gig while employed. There will likely be months of just losses initially. You’ll find out all the educators are phonies who can’t trade for a living themselves and that may even take years to realize that fact. (see tradingschools dot org) Then maybe at least a year or several years to at least get to a point with your own method that you can at least break even on live trading or edge out a positive year when you report the real profit or loss to the IRS come tax time. Then the next year it may not work out positive again. Just a realistic take, good luck.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. I would treat this as a secondary income. Why not get a real estate license or other sales ?

Absolutley

These are tough stories, but, I find that there is always something positive in it. When losing a job, it might be difficult time, but it is also time of liberation and possibilities to open your mind to new opportunities and put your own skills into work

Amen, I wouldn’t want my broker to be doing anything but perfecting my order execution.

Hey man, welcome.
Tough situation.
I feel for ya.
Will try to help the best we can.

Never trade when desperate. Do not rely on tips from others. If they new the would be using it for themselves. Read and learn. Especially focus on trading psychology articles.