Newbie from Malaysia

Hi, I’m Suriati from Malaysia. I am 55 years old. I have zero knowledge of trading. I want to trade as i want some extra money to bring my family for vacation. Please teach me how to make money in trading here

Hai apa khabar?

My name’s John and I have lots of family in Malaysia - I’ve been trying to get to Penang since April but borders closed - I’m in Thailand

Anyway if your new to trading take your time to read up on things - including baby pips school.

Also you can check out my blog (link in my profile).

On it there is some stuff for beginners you might find of use.

Any questions just feel free to ask.

Jumpa!

1 Like

Hai John. I really dont know how to trade, how to start, when i can start trading. Hope u can assist me .

@suriati

Well the first step is to go though the course here on Babypips.

Become familiar with the terminology, and the various aspects of the market

Don’t get set on any one idea quite yet. Just soak up as much as you can

You can also start reading a few books on trading
I have a few as PDF files so if you give me your email I can send you some.

The most important right now is just to soak up some info.

Later you can open a demo account and try a few things out - but don’t be in a rush to make money
Slow and steady wins the race.

1 Like

It would be great if you start with the education section. You can clear your basics first, and then move ahead.

Hi @Johnscott31 , do you mind also sending me the PDF’s? Pretty please :pray:t3:

It’s day 1 for me on babypips and I’m new to this journey

fx is the most lucrative most manipulated most dangerous market in the world
open only 10$ to 100$ real accounts
and trade only 0.01 lot
try all the strategies that you can find one by one
try to understand why each strategy is a loser
in the end you will know how to trade forex

yeah Im currently learning APDM in Malaysia Would be great to start here

Before jumping into the world of Forex do plenty of research on all different types of financial markets and which ones offer the best information to make really informed trading decisions. There are many financial markets to choose from. As well as the biased information here on this website in their school of BabyPips you can find a wealth of information on YouTube. As a suggestion look for information about Prop Trading and strategies used by Prop Trading companies.
Wishing you all the best!

Welcome! What’s APDM?

It is A Education System programmed by Malaysian Government Especially for students and teachers you can get more info at apdmkpm.my
i am new so i cant post links
How much Money is required to start trading you know i am poor and i dont have much

Oh, okay! I thought it was something related to trading.

You can start a small account but remember, don’t rush into putting real money - focus on learning the ropes first. Have you started the course here?