Newbie from the US - greetings

Just getting started, super green, have read the school off and on for years. Want to give it a serious try this time. Help a bro out, anybody have a daily strategy I can get my feet wet with?

Thanks and look forward to chatting!

2 Likes

I think you will be best served learning price action. I have an old thread that extensively dicussed the topic Price Action That Matters as well as live trade analysis I do on a regular basis Trader krugman25 β€” Trading Ideas & Charts β€” TradingView

My suggestion on where you should go from here… 1) Start studying the topic 2) open a demo account to practice 3) Start a trading journal and track every trade. Scrutinize each winner and loser 4) let us know about your journey, consider starting your own thread about your journey 5) once you have been consistently profitable for a solid year or so, consider going live!

Best of luck and hope to see you around the forums!

3 Likes

Holy smokes. Just made time to actually start reading, and that thread is from 2013! The site says the estimate read time is 1234 min (20 hours)! Man, I better get started already! So demo, check, and studying, check.

Thanks again!.

1 Like