Newbie girl trying to learn something exciting like Forex

Hello and thank you. Yes definitely I like that hubby is into trading he is a bit more advance that me as he started studying about 1 yr ago but he is still a beginner and encountering many challenges :slight_smile: But thankfully he is very optimistic and ambitious and somehow seeing him like this motivates me too. He also helps me understand some things in a better or easier way :slight_smile: Good luck to you too :*

1 Like

Hi, I find it interesting and sometimes a bit challenging. Babypips is very useful and well organized and I love it so far but now that I am at the high school level thing start to get a bit harder for me :slight_smile: Also I skipped a few lessons the one about fibonacci levels and few other that at that point I felt they were to hard and I thought is fine if I will come back later on…but not sure was a good idea :slight_smile: How about you ? did you finish the babypips school yet ?

1 Like

Thanks for advice :slight_smile:

I love babypips it is so helpful! Yes I’ve finished the school and have been live trading for a short while
Now :blush:

1 Like

Oh wow! I wish I had someone to ask all the time. Good thing I can ask my questions here on the forum. :blush:

It is great to have you here, Andrea. Don’t be scared about Forex. It is great place to earn some extra money. In order to avoid any bad stories, start with learning basics of forex and then use demo account for practice. For very successful stories Forex requires time and dedication

Hello Andrea! I’m a bit late but welcome to the community! Good luck on your trading journey!

Welcome Andrea, i’m also new. It’s nice knowing there are other people learning a new skill just like i’m trying to do! :blush:

Welcome to you too :blush:

Thank you very much for encouragement comment :slight_smile:

Hi there, Thank you so much and I wish you the same.

1 Like

Thank you and welcome as well to this forum. Gd luck in you journey :slight_smile:

Flip side of the coin, is my other half has no idea about forex trading!

Despite my efforts to try and explain.

That said, they are extremely supportive of my pursuit to become a full time trader, and this is invaluable to me.

2 Likes

Depending on your trading style, if you are looking at any kind of retracement trading , then understanding fibonacci is a must imo and definitely worth going back to study. It sounds scary but it is really very straight forward once you have got your head around it.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree. The support of the most important people in our lives is really important. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

welcome to the house i’m sorry i\m doing this late and trust me you are in safe hands here in babypips

Hi, welcome to Baby Pips. This is the best forum worldwide for learning how to trade, and you’ll be very excited to find how resourceful it is. Baby Pips School of Pipsiology is very important and has everything you need to learn to get started. I wish you success and a happy trading career

Hey Andreea, welcome and happy trading

Hello, Thank you s much. I had a long break where I did not learn anything about trading for about a month but now I am back on it and ready to focus and learn. I am hoping someday I will be able to be a good forex trader :slight_smile: