Newbie here :))

Hi guys!

I am new to this forex thing and literally have zero knowledge about it, but I am eager to learn more. I have heard that this platform is an excellent way of basically learning, if not all, then almost all of the processes and techniques on how forex trading works. I came here to learn how online trading works and to grow my financial knowledge, consequently helping me and my family in our finances and become financially free. I am looking forward to conversing with other traders!

this place is more appropriate only for the newcomers trader , i hope you will be benefited from thee. good luck , happy trading

Beware there is no short cut to success in this highly speculative FX market where losing trades certainly won’t help you in your finances. Prepare yourself for months, maybe years to learn how to become consistently profitable.

FX trading is a negative sum game. When you place a trade, another trader somewhere on the planet is placing an opposite trade where only one can win or lose. Add broker spreads and commission and you will need to be able to make bigger profits than losses.

In other words there is no money bank dealing out dollars. It’s you or him.

this is a complete reply with exact information , thanks for nice reply.

this is really a fine line " there is no short cut way of Success. we should clear this message.

Hi, you’re at the right forum! Good luck and learn all you can from here. A pro tip- patience is your friend throughout the journey.

Hey, I would suggest staying active on these forums as traders keep discussing their trades and I am sure that you will get a lot to learn here.