Newbie Looking for a Mentor!

Hello everyone!

I am new to the FX scene and pips. I have been on and off, but really want to establish myself as a trader. I really enjoy learning in person and having someone to guild. I was wondering if there are any traders out here in the South FL area who I can meet and learn tips, and trading from.

May the FOREX be with you!

Welcome to Babypips @hp1198 . I hope you’ll find this site useful in learning and discussing how to trade foreign exchange. The best way to learn is to take time in understanding the concepts of foreign exchange. There are many traders out there who have had success without the help of a mentor, but it’s up to you.

My best wishes for you to find a good, decent, free forex mentor/friend to teach you the in’s and out’s

Kind Regards

Mentor is needed or not , it’s a tuff question to answer, by the way , if anyone interest about Mentor , be careful , because in online most of them are found to be scams.

Hello @hp1198! Welcome to the community! Have you been through the School of Pipsology yet? That’s the perfect place to get started. You can also ask here in the forums if ever you need help. :wink:

Good luck!

1 Like

Hello @hp1198! :smiley: Welcome welcooome. :smiley: We have a lot of helpful members in the community. :slight_smile: It might not be as personal or as face-to-face as you imagined but they give really helpful answers! :blush:

Yes it is , lots of helpful members are available in thee , they can be your mentor , try to connect with them

Hello @hp1198! Did you go through the school of pips? I was advised by friends to utilize the free school here instead of spending for a forex course or mentor. :slight_smile:

Hey @hp1198, I think no one would be able to understand your trading style more than you yourself. So, rather than looking for a mentor I would recommend you to open a demo account where you’ll learn a lot and get a lot of experience.

Just please please don’t pay anyone!

I agree with @jessoprules. Why pay for something you can get for free? :slight_smile:

For newcomers I think pips school + demo accounts is a good mentor, but most of us don’t take this seriously , because its completely free . on the other hand , some rubbish thing we take by paying as a learning approach.

2 Likes

I completely agree with you , self learning is the best learning.

Self learning always great, but besides this you can learn from others.