Newbie! Looking forward to learn the business

Heya I am new and wanted to learn Forex trading… I hope I can gain friends too… Have a good day ya’ll…

1 Like

Hey there and welcome to the community. If you’re serious about forex trading, the first step should be to learn about it in detail. The School of Pipsology can be of great help. Know and understand what the trade is and how it works along with what factors cause the change in the market trend. Always start with a demo account for practical experience before losing your money. All the best trading!

1 Like

Hello and welcome! I hope you are going through the School now. Good luck and looking forward to hear about your progress.

1 Like

I am a beginner. I also want to study this. I think we will succeed and we will become successful people.

Making profits in the forex market is not easy for everyone. Only those who take it seriously can make gains. Others, who think that it doesn’t require many skills to make money in the market, often end up losing badly in the market.

I would suggest trading forex only if you can take it seriously. Forex trading requires a trader to be capable of making decisions about which trades to enter and which ones not to.