Newbie looking to learn and turn trading into a full time gig

Hi from Kenya. I am completely new to trading. I am fascinated with learning everything to do with trading. I hope to make trading a full time gig and ensure financial freedom for myself, my family and future generations.

2 Likes

First, construct a plan. Financial freedom is having no money. So you need to think how you’re going to achieve your objectives. FX trading is simple but not easy, ever. The reality is a long hard working journey, not social media marketing hype which is fantasyland.

2 Likes

Welcome! Have you started with the course here? It won’t be an easy journey so I hope you’ll stay patient as you go through the learning process. Good luck!

Hi! I’m wishing you luck!

1 Like

Thanks!!! I have started the course. Yes, I undertstand it won’t be easy but I hope that my patience won’t run thin.

Welcome to the community, @ruthgathigiagitau. Just be patient as you go through the process of learning. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Thanks for the warm welcome!!! ‘Patience’ seems to be the key word and I am definitely taking things one at a time.

Yes it is. Hope to hear more from you in the future.