Newbie looking to learn

Hey y’all, I’m KT & I’m looking to learn as much as can about forex to make money. Then hopefully makes this my main income

So you have a written timescale plan? I suggest you forget about making money until you learn speciaalist skills over months of hard work on this education site and practice on a demo account.

link to trading plan: TIPS On How To Create The PERFECT Forex Trading Plan - YouTube

Or you could just gamble and get lucky. Your choice.

I’d say you’re probably approaching this with entirely the wrong mindset - this is something that takes a LONG time to make your main source of income if Im honest.

Welcome! learn all you can then practice practice and more practice

It’s not impossible to make forex as your main income but for that you have to practise trading as much as you can to get all the experience. Good luck for reaching your trading dreams.

If you want to get a permanent income then you have to master traing activity. Well, you choose forex trading the you have to improve yourself in forex trading every day. The main thing you should do before you start to dive in to this activity is set up your mood on a positive way and of course set particular purposes. There is no need to set such purposes like " i want to get lots of money", no, it’s inappropriate purposes I think. You have to set a goal like “i want to become a master of trading” or stuff like that. Then you should find information about forex trading in the internet ans start learn it every day.