Newbie making money daily

Another trade another profit

I trade … I book … I post

He seemed like a smart guy until he got shot 3 times and died didn’t he…

So did Lincoln and JFK

First trade of the day … first profit of the day

Hello BabybbutterFly,

Have you considered showing any kind of actual proof as opposed to easily manipulated screenshots that only show the closed positions?

Wasting your time here bud, this guy just shows how he trades, he books he posts, more than that surely you dont need to know, if you do want to then go to his FB page and send him 5000USD and he will make you a CEO and give you 70% profits over your lifetime… Good hey
How can you not want to do this.

Madam Butterfly how do I send you all my bank details?

Wow…I am not a newbie anymore and Babypips ranks me as the same as you

What does 4 stars on the ranking means anyway…good or bad ??

True or false, “BabyButterFly”:

You are Patrick Sim. A moderately well-known Forex scammer who registered under this handle after you were banned from BabyPips under your previous name. You are a bankrupt nobody living in Singapore.

I find it amusing that my thread looking for somebody to code an EA for me was removed within a day for “advertising.” Yet this guy has continued unabated for weeks, luring people to his Facebook page where he can strip them of a few grand.

Yes, you have a method of consistently making money by trading Forex, but not in the traditional sense. I suspect you take a percentage of each winning trade, so you can essentially gamble with each account and you’ll make money half the time. When the account goes bust you just move onto the next victim.

I thought it was pretty clever before, which is why I didn’t say anything. But then I realized that you switched from conning rich old businessmen to average working people, which I found far more morally objectionable.

Babypips ranking system might, I’m guessing few others rank you the same. It really is quite meaningless anyway, much like your “results” posts.

I sure hope this isn’t the result of sock puppeting, that isn’t allowed on babypips

You certainly don’t appear to have that many fans.

Thanx mate, I was just going to say that his posts look fishy and even though I am new and dont know much still I got that he was trying to just gather traffic to his fb

False. If you carefully reverse engineer it you will find the answer

I have reverse-engineered. And I arrived at a business model, not a trading methodology.

You selectively show your history by using the date filter. Hence you show your closed ITM options for the day, but you never show the currently open positions, which are most likely losers. You always filter to one or two days, being careful not to show the expired OTM plays.

You read too much into it.

Check against Time and Sales…no one can fake anything against time and sales. Time and sales are the method used to resolve trading disputes…it is legal evidence. You can get the Time and Sales from CME or from any Tier One broking house

I’m not disputing that the trades you’re showing are winning trades.

I’m talking about what you’re not showing.

What is there to not show?..you are not making sense.

Exactly what I’ve been saying for ages :slight_smile:

@Butterfly - He makes perfect sense, stop being obtuse. We all know what game you are playing.

First trade of the week… first profit of the week