Newbie making money daily

Sure…contact me and we will meet. I meet up at Coffee Bean SingPost Paya Lebar. Just let me know when

Brilliant! Nicely said!!

Before everyone just starts jumping in their barrels to ride this current down stream, have a look at this link about Patrick:

Patrick Sim’s (ExpertForextrader) Failed Arbitrage Strategy - Professional SCAMMER

I agree with what someone had said earlier, folks like Patrick provide a great service wherein you get to learn the hard and painful way. It is an expensive service, it will cost more than money, but pain is an amazing teacher because at some point it will force you to stop. Where that point is differs for each person, for some it will take a prick for others near death. Please do your background checks.

Although I am new to this forum, I was not born yesterday. Many red flags start to show up when someone won’t share what their system and mode of thinking is based on. Throw in the herding effect of channeling folks to a Facebook site with promises of wealth with no losses…hmm (think air raid siren).

He has many names, but soon enough he will be off our beloved babypips

412 pips collected for the month of May

With all this talk of professional scammer and what not…are you not afraid you’ll be fleeced of all your money ???

Did the first trade of the day and took 8 pips profit

hahaha, there’s nothing to lose, for I have no money in the first place. :60: I can’t even smell the sums that they are losing.

Just want to know what exactly are you doing. No harm expanding my knowledge. Can’t seem to PM you. Is there some means to contact you privately?

Yes there is 83308711

I love working with people who have no money because then anything we achieve together can never be anything lesser than GREAT !!!

Just took another 2 pips profit and posted on Facebook.

I got a response from someone who asked how I went about handling the stress in trading. My answer was… What stress ??

If you are doing it right there is no stress at all so he said he wanted to see how I did it.

I told him…Coffee Bean Paya Lebar…and he has to pay for the coffee…he is flying in from Manila.

Yeh… If he’s a good student and listens really closely, maybe one day he will be fortunate enough to make 2 pips profit on a single trade as well.

Working with people…? Why would a newbie who doesn’t even fully understand how this strategy works be working with people?

Not a newbie any more even BabyPips recognise that

Nope, you still are a newbie. I can teach you if you want. Send me a PM and I can walk you through some of the basics.

Sure…what can you teach me ??..Are you making from the market? … How much and how often ??

Just took a 20 pip profit on 3 accounts.

Master 001 allocated 2 accounts for me to manage. Prospect who came in from Manila to meet place $150,000. Either he is very stupid or he sees something here which no one else can

Took a 7 pip profit on 3 accounts.

Am now trading 2 other accounts other than my own

I see you PM’d me about teaching you Babybutterfly. That’s good! I’ll be happy to help you. Now I know you said you are a newbie and that you are easily confused with new strategies… So first I recommend starting off in the school of pips kindergarten. When you can answer these following questions we can move on to me teaching you.

What is a pip?

What is leverage?

What is a moving average?

What is a stop loss?

What is a market order?

Answer these and we can move on :slight_smile: feel free to PM me again if you have troubles with these questions.

I am having great difficulty with these can you explain what it all means while I go and earn more with my trades…

It’s ok to give a wrong answer. Go ahead and try :slight_smile: