Newbie need broker

I’m stuck between brokers I want one with a low start up I hear a lot about hugosway but I don’t see them following into the top charts on any blog
I was looking at forex.com
Oanda Tdamerica I’m based in USA ! Easy withdrawal important ! And I use my phone a lot

1 Like

Hello @simsashanti i can understand how difficult it is to find a legit broker in the forex industry. I myself have tested many brokers in past couple of years including hugosway. FYI forex.com does not accept US clients.
And It was only when I got to know the hugos way is JAFX, I switched them instantly to coinexx and I am quite happy with their services. From tight spreads to stable platforms and timely withdrawals, never had the urge to look for any other broker. And you can trade on the mt4/mt5 mobile apps using this broker. Hope it helps

Try Oinvest, quite a decent broker, I trade here for currency pairs and stocks. The withdrawal is really very fast compared to many other brokers. I recommend it to familiar traders

Base on my experience that I traded with some brokers, and recently i found out MT5 platform of TIOmarkets. It’s a FCA regulated broker, reasonable commission & spread. Especially, they are promising to launch some new innovative features that benefit traders.
To minimum risks in this environment, I recommend you should go with a legit broker that has license

Use one of them they have great reputation and dozens of happy testimonials. But best conditions for FX traders is of course an advantage of FCA and Cyprus regulated brokers.

I`ve been working with Oinvest for 6 month. Even though there are some small issues, trading with them is good and profitable. So yes, it is worth to try

Well, if you are looking a broker who’s on the top charts and accepts US clients, then I suggest you better to look for coinexx.com. They are solid broker, as for your queries- withdrawal and phone trading, the withdrawals are processed within 48hrs without any hassle and they offer MT4 and MT5, both of which are available for mobile trading.

This some issues can sometimes turn into disaster that’s why you have to be very careful with new brokers.

newcomers should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

I think you should look into Forexpeacearmy website and go to USA broker section. Many brokers out of the US jurisdiction do not accept US traders. So you have a very few option.

Check out the regulated brokers and make sure they have the best customer services. If you are new, good customer service is very important. You can find list of brokers on forex related websites like

https://uk.advfn.com/broker-listing
https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/hubForex.aspx

You should also consider other factors, such as ease of trade and withdrawal. Also consider low spreads and trading conditions.

yes, it will be really helpful for all beginners to know about best brokers for FX Trading. I 'm also newbie and want to start my forex career.

Thanks

You should start with a demo account and become confident with a trading strategy before moving to a live account. I have recommended some brokers like Forexchief who gives you up to $500 on a live trading account to start trading. That is when you decide to use a live account. This way you won’t risk you own funds yet. Use that money to try you hands on a live account. I think instafx also gives such welcome bonuses.

2 Likes

Currently trading with an ECN account with Fxbrew. Commission is low, plus have not faced any slippage till date.

Yes it is a good choice but for other newbies I would recommend to use brokers that have been offering services for at least 5 years. Reputation proven with time is very important criteria in this industry.

1 Like

In my opinion, I suggest TradeMax.

I started with coinexx and it’s been more than a year I am still with them. Their conditions are apt for all kind of traders.

the website “broker’s comparison table” you led to . I tell the truth: maybe the website owner is not a knowledgeable person. because he published false information so badly.
I say this seriously. do not be sad

Can you please elaborate more? What type of false information