Newbie need pointers

New beginning on path to becoming full time trader. Appreciate any advice in advance. I will go to help section but would love anyone to give anything valuable to learn.

Welcome welcome. :blush: I think it’s great you’re already starting with the school, and I guess, what would make the experience more educational is if you try to demo trade on the side and put the theories into practice. :blush: Don’t spend any real money until you find a strategy that consistently works for you. :smiley:

i have never seen anyone who got success from this volatile place as a part time trader , so i suggest to take this trading place as full time.

school is really important there is no way to ignore , but besides this it is more appropriate to trade in a practice account as demo.

Give yourself time to learn, this is not a way to get rich quick. Most brokers offer a demo account so take full advantage of it, it could take months maybe even years before you move onto live trading.

The temptation is gonna be there to use 10 indicators and trade 30 currency pairs. Stick to 1 or 2 indicators (or none) and 1 or 2 pairs, your future self will thank me lol

To make a good trading career in this market, you need proper knowledge and skills.