Newbie on the move

Hello everyone.

I have been travelling for many years and am now settled far from my home country.

I started with stocks last year but switched to forex in the last few months. I have immersed myself in learning.

The advantages of forex, when it comes to being able to trade from anywhere with internet, isn’t really what got me in it, but it sure is awesome in my mobile situation.

Learning economics and finance is a refreshing experience and I definitely am working on finding ways to make it profitable.

Cheers

Welcome on board Joonboard. I hope it all goes well for you. Trading from any place (especially from a beach! or the deck of a super-yacht!) has always been the nirvana for new traders!

Just remember, even the best economists don’t get rich through trading. And the traders who do get rich aren’t always the ones who know the most about economics…

1 Like

did you just tell him (in a subtle way) to ignore/discard/put lowest importance into economics when learning about trading?

I understand. Gotta iron out the kinks and be very wise etc.

For places to trade, isn’t it a bit funny to see ads showing people trading from the beach? Like all that sand and sun glare and waves distracting :joy: I study and will trade from my desk at home where it is the utmost peace.
If I end up trading from my wife’s family home, we will convert an unused room for office. Way too many bothersome interruptions otherwise.

1 Like