Newbie: Seeking for advice

You are awesome, now I’m able to save a lot of money. Thank you for $50 rewards today. I got all I want. :laughing:

1 Like

LOL no problem, I’m all about saving money, especially now before I go LIVE with my trading

1 Like

Hello
Could please stop offering my own work for free ? otherwise i will report you to the admin

no problem. And by the way, the actual author of the ‘ebook’ is a member of this site. He has asked me to stop sharing, but it is an ebook. It is NOT illegal to share an ebook with others lol its the same thing as if someone buying a physical book in the store and giving it to someone else, or letting others borrow the book.

If you’re ‘selling’ an ebook to people online, they can do whatever they want with it after that purchase. So if you didn’t want your book getting sent to dozens or even hundreds of people, you should have created a physical version of your book to sell.

Oh that’s what I’m also thinking, if the owner makes their own e-book system or release through Kindle, this book would never be free today. I don’t know how we got pdf here. We are just helping people, that’s what community is for.

@chris-100 I appreciate your great work, but you cannot control people who got pdf from someone or some websites but you can control the system or sought legal thing against website who started it.

@justshell didn’t give me ebook actually, he gave all of us a recommendation here:

It’s not even illegal to share others the pdf here. I got it from google after he recommended me the book name (don’t remember the exact location where I got it from), and then I shared the pdf here. Where is illegal from his side, or even my side?

Nevertheless, I understood your concern and will not share from now on. Also I’ve deleted that file I shared here. :slight_smile:

EDIT: looks like I’m not allowed to delete here.

EDIT: finally deleted. Thanks moderator.

1 Like

One way to simplify your trading is through a trading plan that includes chart indicators and a few rules as to how you should use those indicators. In keeping with the idea that simple is best, there are four easy indicators you should become familiar with using one or two at a time to identify trading entry and exit.

For sure, any trading strategy should be simple enough. It is important to avoid the “overloading” of the charts with numberous indicators - it is a common mistake, especially among newbie traders. Each time adding new information to the chart, think about how exactly you would use it.