Newbie to Forex trading

Hi, I’m Alexander. I’m new here and I am from the Caribbean, I don’t have a background in trading but would like to learn something new.

generally all newcomers come into this place with 0 knowledge , but you have chosen the right place for learning , go through the pre school level and trade in a demo account , very perfect combination for the traders who are beginners.

2 Likes

Hello, welcome to the right learning platform :slight_smile:

1 Like

New traders should focus on earning profit from this market. To make profit from this market, they should make a good plan and choose the best strategy.

1 Like

Thanks u have already started

You don’t need anything background. What you need is understanding power and a willingness to give time in learning and study. It’s a time consuming process. Keep learning.

1 Like

true that, one needs to be patient and understand that you cannot learn to trade overnight. so patience, keenness and willingness to learn is the key.

There is so much that I want to do with forex trading. I hope it is the right decision at the right time. I am not greedy. I just want to make enough money that I don’t have to work apart from trading.

Hello. Welcome to this platform. Don’t worry, you don’t need a background in trading. Just keep learning.

Hi Alexander! Welcome to the community! BabyPips is a nice place to gain knowledge as a beginner.