Newbie to Forex

Hey guys! Ima a newbie to the whole trading system! I’m ready to learn so I can start my own company teaching Forex

1 Like

right place you have chosen for learning. just finish successfully pre school including a live experience in demo. thats all.

Hello and welcome to the community, ShonaD16! Have fun learning!

Well I think you should focus on core experience in forex for some times, let alone teaching atleast two years. No one likes to have a teacher without a firm and long experience. If you’ve been consistent profitable daily or weekly or monthly with less drawdown, then you should become a teacher immediately for us. :smile:

If you do sucessfully learn from our school and demo accounts you really should help with anything out there for basically many many reasons for that matter. You really shouldn’t concentrate yourself on teaching others cause most of the time it’s a pure scam anyway.

Hello @ShonaD16 :blush: Usually people want to learn to be able to trade for themselves. I think it’s the first time I’ve seen someone who wants to learn to be able to teach. :blush:

Definitely in the right place to learn!
I’d also recommend checking out Forex.Academy - they have some additional fantastic resources to learn how to trade.