Newbie to Forex

hello, I’m a beginner who wants to learn about Forex trading.

Welcome to BabyPips. You have come to the right place to learn about Forex.

Start with the School of Pipsology. You’ll find it under Education at the top of the page.

It will give you a good overall view of the Forex market.

And don’t be afraid to ask questions. There are lots of knowledgeable Forex members here.

Enjoy.

have you finished any basic level of trading ? if not you can move on this forum and should go through the pips school level.

school is important , but in spite having pips school knowledge trading can be useless if there is no regular practice , so we have to emphasis on practice level also.

Welcome to community. You can watch videos and articles and can open a demo account to practice.

demo account can be a great solution but beginners not willing to trade in here , i prefer micro account for beginners for live trading experience.

washing video is good , i agree , but it not works at all for long term , more appropriate is to read articles about topics any.

I got most of the information via videos only because it has the demo of everything but yeah, if articles suits you then you can read that as well.

Welcome to babypips. Here, you can get in touch with several traders to discuss and get ideas about forex trading.

hello every i am a genius . I want to learn everything about forex. i know I will make millions because I am a brilliant soul