Newbie to forex

Hey whats good guys ? I’m Seven new to the babypips family ready to learn and be a money magnet in the markets

3 Likes

That is your sole focus if you want to become successful. There is no short cut despite what the fantasy land of social media tells you.

1 Like

you have chosen the right place , this community is very supportive for all beginners level. hope you will enjoy this environment.

1 Like

this trading place is really knowledgeable for all kinds of beginner , just keep patience and be active on beginners section.

1 Like

this place is not only for beginners but also for all kinds of traders even for professional traders.

1 Like

have you read all basic article about trading ? i mean you complete the first stage of trading.

1 Like

you can make money from trading , this is true but before that first of all you have to ensure some inevitable part of trading’s. i hope you got the point what i mentioned.

1 Like

hi I am seven babypips family ready to learn

Your name is also Seven? Or did you just copy the OP’s intro?

Welcome to the community! You’re in the right place to learn but remember that forex is not an easy way to make money. Take your time learning and practice until you become a profitable trader. Good luck!

Welcome to the community, @Forex7k. Hope to hear more from you in the future. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

Hi Seven! Nice to have you :grin:

Hey! Good to hear from you. Babypips is the right place for you.

Greetings.
It’s very nice that everyone on this forum is so sociable.

Thank you so much

1 Like