Newbie to the bone 🦴

Hey, ya’ll!
Thank you for letting me join this absolutely amazing community and I look forward to learning from each and everyone of you.

2 Likes

welcome the education section can help you a lot

1 Like

yes its a best education place to become a knowledgeable trader , just need to be active in beginners section including demo account.

1 Like

go through the pips school first of all and always be active in beginner section.

1 Like

Welcome, Stangs. Read all you can read here. Ask questions and you`ll be answered. Then test yourself in demo trading. And remember to do not risk what you cant afford to lose.

1 Like

Hey @Stangs, welcome to babypips! Are you trading already or just starting out with studying? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much I am looking forward to it.

Thank you so much!
I am really excited about this community and can see how I can learn so much!

Thank you so much!
I am not trading at the moment.
I am focusing on learning as much as I can and then maybe then I’ll think about trading. I want to do this for the rest of my life so I need to prepare myself.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your advice I really appreciate it.
I shall and will do. I look forward to learning as much as I can from this community and you bet I’ll be asking as many questions as I can.

Thank you so much!
When you active in the Beginners section I am not sure why you mean sorry.

I guess we really need to focus on learning everything if this is what we want to do forever. :slight_smile: Good luck on your trading journey @Stangs! :slight_smile:

Any question came up then? :wink:

Do you have experience in trading or financial or economic education? Did you already determine what you want to learn and how much you want to earn from trading? :slight_smile:

Welcome Stangs - happy trading

Plenty to learn, be patient and focused

Welcome to BP, Stangs! Hope you’ll enjoy your stay here. See you around! :slight_smile:

welcome , how much knowledge still have you acquired ? whats your trading update right now from then when you have started