Newbie Trading tips

Hi, I am Bongani Khoza from South Africa

1 Like

South Africa is very popular amongst traders. I’m sure you know Jason, the owner of Forex Kings there lol

Never had of him, and yes there are a lot of people trading here, are you a pro trader or also new and if yes, and tips as i seem to predict the price market right but my stop losses cut me out before I even profit

The best advice I can give you is to go through the School of Pipsology right here on Babypips, there is plenty of helpful and well-organized information there.

so many experience traders belongs from your county, it will give you extra mentally support , happy learning.

always try to be cool mind when learning from school or others , there is no way of learning by short cut. so keep patience and happy learning.

1 Like

beginners always should finish the pre school level and after that practicing in demo or micro account is more appropriate.

I completed the whole course thank you though.

1 Like

Well, now you can look for more tutorials and focus on practicing on demo so you can switch to a live account eventually.

Currently busy with that, but I think i need mentoring.

I am on demo, I think i need a mentor

1 Like

Thanks for the advice much appreciated

Well, with my country there are too many conartist, so it’s best to be a self taught as differentiating between real traders and con artist is hard

The most important newbie tip I can say is that you do not have to rush to trade!! The market will exist tomorrow, next week, next year and even next decade :slight_smile: Do not worry that while trading on a demo account without real money, you can miss the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. There will always be opportunities, and you lose nothing by investing your time in education and training.

1 Like