Newbie trying to learn

Yoo, my name is junior im from South Africa, male
I wanna learn how to trade because everyone around trades and I feel left out so I’m willing to put my time and effort in so I can learn how to trade.:grinning:

1 Like

Welcome junior! You are at the right place to learn and share with other people.

this is really a good education forum from all we have in online . i hope you will be more knowledgeable from there . have a very good journey

learn from the psychology of school , this is the best forum we have in online , be active on there and be knowledgeable from there.

hi and welcome

school is important who can deny ? but only one time is not enough to finish this school level , this is my personal experience .

Ooooh. Haha. So trading is really very big around South Africa? :blush: Do you know a lot of people who are also profitable and successful at it? :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome!

Where? Who? In your family?

Welcome to the community, Junior. Check out the education section here if you haven’t done that yet. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Welcome Junior! I hope you’re enjoying your new journey! We will be looking forward to your progress!