Newbie wanting to learn

Hi all, as you can guess I’m a complete newbie but I want to learn how to trade. I know it’s going to a long journey but that’s ok. I don’t want to jump in too fast as I read so many horror stories and I don’t want to end up like them. If so it would be much less stress if I just flush my hard earned money down the loo (toilet). I look forward to learning something from all of you.

Hi and welcome on BP :slight_smile: did you visit education section ? Regards Greg

I’m Emmanuel just learning for the first time

Hello and welcome, Bruce! That’s great, we should take it one step at a time. Enjoy your journey!

The school of Pipsology is the best platform to learn forex basics, platform and trading related queries. Since you are a newbie, i would highly recommend you to read the school of pipsology topics in sequence for complete understanding of forex.

Hey, Bruce! It’s good that you know what you want and you have realistic views on it. Way to go! I think you’re promising enough and it’s a good thing you’re thinking about how better to invest your money. Have a good journey! :slight_smile: