Newbie with a lot of Questions.. please answer =)

Hi Magnet,
You asked about Vince Stanzione. Here are some thoughts…

1. There are several YouTube videos that claim to be an exposé - “Don’t invest with Vince Stanzione until you see this…” Then they go on to say how wonderful he is.
  2. I watched several Vince Stanzione YouTube videos. He talks about how you can get rich by buying into his system. But he never explains exactly what his system is. He mentions spread betting the financial markets, so I researched that. Spread betting appears to me to be a term used in Great Britian for buying on margin, that is, what most brokers call margin or leverage accounts. When he talks about betting the spread, he is referring to betting on the price of a currency pair going up or down, but not actually owning the currency. By not owning the currency, in Great Britian you get a tax break because this spread betting is considered gambling rather than investing or trading. I believe this is not the case in the United States, and I wouldn’t know about tax laws in other countries.
  3. I looked at his website from the YouTube videos - thefintrader.net. You end up on a website URRL winonmarkets.net. The home page is long and boring, talking about how you can get rich, he gives a 100% money back offer, etc…

In no place that I could find does he give details of how his system works. This is all typical of the many Internet financial scams out there - you can get rich, you can get rich, you can get rich… but nowhere do they give a clue as to how they operate. Most of them seem to not operate very well.

So my opinion, for what it’s worth, is that this is another scam trying to lure people in with false promises. I doubt that anyone gets their money back as promised.