Hello… My name is Rachel…I am from PA, USA. I am new to the whole forex market. Well maybe into it for a month. This is very confusing already but so interesting because it keeps my mind running.

Greetings Rachel and welcome to the BabyPips.com community! Forex is a big business to learn, but don’t be intimidated. It’s a skill that anyone can learn, but will take dedication and years of practice. Take it slow, learn what works for you and focus on building good trading habits. Good luck and hope to hear more from ya soon!

Hello Rachel. Post you questions and be prepared to filter the answers.

Aside from the babypips school there are few legitimate sources to learn trading but an endless supply of scammers that will offer you a weekend course. Beware of the answer on internet forums, believe none of them (including mine) until you independently review what has been said and determine whether or not it is accurate. The amount of wrong, even harmful information, is far far far in excess of the few gems of good information.

So, let me ask you, if you are about to place a trade, which pair will you select and what is the rational reasons for selecting that particular pair?