Newcomer Reporting in

Greetings,

My nickname is Baph, I’m a young individual (or so I like to think), I have recently decided to flip my life around, the journey is great so far!
I hold a degree in Engineering, I have good knowledge in commerce (family business).
I come from a really poor 3rd world country, but thanks to that I’m mega resilient.
I tend to seek financial freedom and now is the right time to start achieving that.
I have heard this is a good place to start Forex for beginners.
So here I am!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard this great education site which is the first step on your learning journey. You will find FX trading as the largest challenge to date as it’s simple but a long way from being easy. There is no short cut, so prepare yourself for months, if not years, of hard work to develop a profitable strategy and process that you can follow for every trade.

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Welcoooome Baph! :blush: I can definitely relate to you since I also come from a poor (and further declining) 3rd world country. :open_mouth: I’m happy you’re giving forex a try, but like most things, it won’t be easy. If you’re confused about anything, just ask us here and we’ll try to help! :blush:

1 Like

Welcome Baph! If you haven’t been through the School of Pipsology yet, you should check it out. It’s the best place to start for newbies. See you around and good luck!

1 Like

@baemax023 @ria_rose @steve369
Thank you for the warm welcomes, it’s good to see people on here with the same background.
I’ll definitely go through the School of Pipsology, thank you!

1 Like